Rajen's current menu of 60 to 90 minute presentations include:
- Building Your Financial Fortress
- Financial Planning Lessons from Buffett, Carnegie and Franklin
- Financial Planning Lessons from Shakespeare, Dickens and Star Wars
- How Financial Professionals Can Build Deeper Client Relationships
- How To Go From Debt-Slave to Money Master in Less Time then YOU Ever Imagined
- Ready, Steady, GOALS! How to Set Professional Goals You Will Still Care About in 10 Years
- The 7-Step L-I-B-E-R-T-Y Blueprint (a personal finance programme
Rajen is also available for customised corporate presentations on personal retirement planning, dynamic financial planning, the relationship between time and money, life planning, time management, and increasing personal productivity.
Rajen Devadason’s CURRENT Speaking Fee Schedule (Updated March 2016)
|Location||Programme||Duration *||Fee (RM)**||Fee (USD)||Expenses**|
|Malaysia||Keynote||90 minutes||10,000||Speaking fees PLUS Business class airfare (except for Klang Valley, Malaysia events), hotel accommodation, meals and transportation.|
|Half-day||Up to 4 hours||12,000|
|Full-day||Up to 8 hours||15,000|
|Elsewhere in Southeast Asia||Keynote||90 minutes||5,000|
|Half-day||Up to 4 hours||5,000|
|Full-day||Up to 8 hours||5,000|
|Rest of the world||Keynote||90 minutes||7,000|
|Half-day||Up to 4 hours||7,000|
|Full-day||Up to 8 hours||7,000|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required for all bookings by new clients (this excludes clients of good standing that have used Rajen Devadason as a speaker at least three times before). The remaining 75% (or 100% in the case of those long-term clients) should be paid within ONE WEEK of receipt of the post-event invoice.
Meeting Planners, please note:
* Please email rajen@RajenDevadason.com (or use the form below) for genuine queries.
** Plane tickets (where relevant) must be bought and paid for by the client, and then emailed or couriered to Rajen in plenty of time for the event.